Purchase this plan for Associate NCATA AND NAAE Membership. This is used by retired agriculture educators that previously taught in North Carolina.
The cost of this product includes the $50 fee ($15 to NCATA and $35 To NAAE) + $5 to cover the online transaction fees. If you pay with a check it is $50.
Associate membership shall be confined to persons who were active members when retired or disabled and who are covered under the N. C. Teachers Retirement System. Associate members are eligible to vote, hold office, and participate in meetings and other activities.
This membership will expire on June 30th, 2021.
NCATA Membership includes:
- Access to Teacher Resources on this site! Resources categorized by class and objective to help you meet your classroom needs. Also, FFA and SAE resources.
- Early access to NC FFA Camp Registration. If your agriculture education program has 100% NCATA Membership by the assigned deadline each year, your program will register early for NC FFA Camp at White Lake.
- Awards and scholarships only available to NCATA Members.
- Professional Development for NCATA Members!
NAAE Membership includes:
- $100,000 in-dues professional liability insurance coverage. In-dues coverage does not include job protection benefits.
- Low rates for professional liability insurance upgrades — $35 for $1 million coverage; $50 for $2 million coverage. Upgrades include valuable job protection benefits that provide legal support if you’re subject to termination, reassignment, demotion or suspension.
- New members are entitled to a $40,000 term life insurance policy at no cost for two full years from their initial join date.
*The Federal Government requires this notice: Contributions or gifts to the NCATA are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution for
Federal Income Tax Purposes. However, dues may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.