Purchase this plan for Active NCATA Membership. This is most often used by agriculture educators actively working in North Carolina.
Active membership shall be defined as persons professionally qualified to teach agriculture, or any course related thereto which requires an understanding and knowledge of agriculture in K-adult or any post-secondary public and/or private institutions or state and who are members of affiliated state associations of agricultural educators.
This membership includes BOTH NCATA and NAAE Dues for one year. It will expire on June 30th, 2021.
The cost of this product includes the $160 fee + $5 to cover the online transaction fees. If you pay with a check it is $160.
NAAE Membership includes:
- $100,000 in-dues professional liability insurance coverage. In-dues coverage does not include job protection benefits.
- Low rates for professional liability insurance upgrades — $35 for $1 million coverage; $50 for $2 million coverage. Upgrades include valuable job protection benefits that provide legal support if you’re subject to termination, reassignment, demotion or suspension.
- New members are entitled to a $40,000 term life insurance policy at no cost for two full years from their initial join date.
NCATA Membership includes:
- Access to Teacher Resources on this site! Resources categorized by class and objective to help you meet your classroom needs. Also, FFA and SAE resources.
- Early access to NC FFA Camp Registration. If your agriculture education program has 100% NCATA Membership by the assigned deadline each year, your program will register early for NC FFA Camp at White Lake.
- Awards and scholarships only available to NCATA Members.
- Professional Development for NCATA Members!
*The Federal Government requires this notice: Contributions or gifts to the NCATA are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution for
Federal Income Tax Purposes. However, dues may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.