THIS PLAN IS ONLY FOR THOSE THAT ARE ALREADY NAAE LIFETIME MEMBERS, AND WANT TO PAY ANNUAL NCATA, ACTE, and NCACTE Dues.
YOU MUST COMPLETE A HARD COPY OR SOFT COPY OF THE ACTE MEMBERSHIP FORM. IF AT SUMMER CONFERENCE, YOU CAN SEE YOUR VP FOR THIS FORM. AFTER CONFERENCE, YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE, AND THEN MAIL IT TO OUR NCATA TREASURER, Matt Owen.
You have three options for completing this membership to both NCATA and NCACTE/ACTE:
Option 1: Pay here online and complete the form either at conference or as mentioned above.
Option 2: Complete the membership through this product, but use the check only option at check-out…and also complete the ACTE Membership Form as mentioned above.
Option 3: Purchase the regular NCATA Membership for $160 and the complete your ACTE Membership separately (make sure to note the Agriculture Education Division) by visiting the ACTE SITE
Purchase this plan for Active NCATA Membership ($100) + ACTE/NCACTE Membership ($120). This is used by agriculture educators actively working in North Carolina that also want to work with the ACTE in promoting all Career & Technical Education Careers.
The cost of this product includes the $220 fee + $5 to cover the online transaction fees. If you pay with a check it is $220.
Active membership shall be defined as persons professionally qualified to teach agriculture, or any course related thereto which requires an understanding and knowledge of agriculture in K-adult or any post-secondary public and/or private institutions or state and who are members of affiliated state associations of agricultural educators.
This membership includes: ACTE/NCACTE, and NCATA Dues for one year. It will expire on June 30th, 2022.
Your NAAE Membership (Through NCATA) Provides: Professional Liability Insurance Coverage and other insurance options through the Trust for Insuring Educators (for active, active life, and student members)
- $100,000 in-dues professional liability insurance coverage. In-dues coverage does not include job protection benefits.
- Low rates for professional liability insurance upgrades — $30 for $1 million coverage; $45 for $2 million coverage. Upgrades include valuable job protection benefits that provide legal support if you’re subject to termination, reassignment, demotion or suspension. Learn how to upgrade your insurance here: https://www.ftj.com/naae
- New members are entitled to a $40,000 term life insurance policy at no cost for two full years from their initial join date.To take advantage of this benefit, make sure NAAE has your current work, home and email addresses so you can be enrolled. At the end of your free term, Forest T. Jones, the plan administrator, will allow you to renew the policy. You will receive information from them about how to do that.
NCATA Membership includes:
- Access to Teacher Resources on this site! Resources categorized by class and objective to help you meet your classroom needs. Also, FFA and SAE resources.
- Early access to NC FFA Camp Registration. If your agriculture education program has 100% NCATA Membership by the assigned deadline each year, your program will register early for NC FFA Camp at White Lake.
- Awards and scholarships only available to NCATA Members.
- Professional Development for NCATA Members!
*The Federal Government requires this notice: Contributions or gifts to the NCATA are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution for
Federal Income Tax Purposes. However, dues may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.