Awards for NCATA and NAAE Members
NCATA offers participation in the NAAE Awards listed below. We also offer one special scholarship for NCATA Members, The Eric N. Godwin Scholarship. This Scholarship offers membership to second year NCATA Members. You may apply at the end of your first year of NCATA Membership. (See below for information on High School Graduate Scholarships.)
NAAE maintains an extensive awards program to recognize the accomplishments of our many talented and dedicated members. We have awards for agricultural educators in every stage of their careers, from scholarships to lifetime achievement. We also manage grant programs for organizations who want to help support agricultural education and agricultural educators.
2019 Award Applications
The application details, rubrics, and instructions for the 2019 NAAE awards are now updated and available. You are welcome to access your application(s) and work on uploading your information. The official submission links will be available soon.
- NAAE Upper Division Scholarship
- NAAE Outstanding Teacher Award
- NAAE Outstanding Early Career Teacher Award
- NAAE Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program Award
- NAAE Outstanding Postsecondary Agriculture Program Award
- NAAE Teacher Mentor Award
- NAAE Ideas Unlimited Award
- NAAE Outstanding Cooperation Award
- NAAE Outstanding Service Citation
- NAAE Lifetime Achievement Award
- NAAE Teachers Turn the Key Professional Development Scholarship
- Professional State Association Award
ALL AWARD APPLICATIONS ARE DUE EACH SPRING TO YOUR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, APRIL PITTMAN VIA email@example.com. Be on the lookout for the awards information for 2020. Awards will be judged at MEGA Conference in 2020!